How it works
- Sessions are held via Skype Voice Chat only
- The initial session takes up to 1.5 hours. Time taken depends on story variables, intensity of feelings and the willingness to experience emotions.
- For bookings please use the contact page
- I reside in Australia, so there will be time zone differences that will need to be taken into consideration. Please include where you reside in the world (country and city) and your time zone in your email with a brief description of what your presenting issue is.
The initial session is for 1.5 hours. The release of feelings and emotions begins in the first session, however from experience, it is only the beginning as other emotions/stories/aches/pains will come to the surface to be acknowledged and released; therefore further sessions may be required. Further sessions are booked at 1 hour per session.
- Payment is made via PAYPAL ONLY in Australian dollars.
- Payment of fees payable 48 hours prior to scheduled session time, or bookings will be cancelled without notice. .
- Cancellation of scheduled appointments MUST be made 24 hours prior to your session. Fees may be incurred otherwise.
Payment of full amount is to be paid to Emotional Awakening. All Paypal fees, which are currently at 5% of payable fees, are payable by you.
– Initial session @ 1.5 hours = $125.00 + 5% = $131.25 AUD – Single sessions thereafter @ 1 hour per session = $85.00 + 5% = $89.25 AUD
How to prepare for a session
Set aside an hour and a place where you have complete privacy, quiet and a comfortable place to sit. The session begins with a few deep breaths and a brief guided meditation to relax your mind and body. Put aside any ideas that you think you know what is creating the issue and just be with an open mind.
As the sessions are held via Skype Voice Chat, please ensure you are familiar with how to use Skype and that your equipment is ready including headphones if you are using them. To ensure your appointment hour is not taken up with equipment malfunction, please test your equipment and turn your microphone on prior to the commencement of the session.
Please take the time to read our Disclaimer in full here.